Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Staples

Summer Essentials




The Little Dress...all I'm capable of wearing during my sweaty subway ride everyday.

Easy Make-Up....my favorite sunscreen and gloss.

The Big Accessory.....exactly what you need with your simple subway dress or T-shirt.

The Glam Accessory....pick one during the Summer so you don't look overdone.

Jean Shorts......the perfect casual, preppy, edgy, stylish mix or match piece

White Tee.....jean shorts+white tee+big accessory= outfit

Tunics......wear with white jeans for work or breezy evening wear

Black bikini....always in style.

TB Millers....more comfortable than Jacks for walking miles in the city yet still casual and cute.

4 comments:

  1. I love tunics and dresses for the summer! I'm thinking I need to get my hands on a pair of TB milers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would I be without my TB Millers?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to the TB Millers! Jacks KILL my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress was to die for! I really wanna copy and buy it haha :) also the Millers are darling! Way comfier than our beloved Jacks

    ReplyDelete