Thursday, July 17, 2014

New York Apartment Style

Via

After that super boring bathroom organization post yesterday, I thought I'd share some much more glamorous images today. I've been in love with interior designer, CeCe Thompson's, New York apartment for awhile now. CeCe works under the famed Bunny Williams and shares this fabulous apartment with her husband. I really admire seeing someone in their twenties put so much thought, glamour, and elegance into their home. Too much of this has become a loss art! Not to mention, her style is fabulous and combines her Texas roots with Manhattan style perfectly.


Via

Via

Via

Via
Via






8 comments:

  1. Yup, I think I could be comfortable here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This apartment is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful apartment! Her style is amazing!
    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness it is BEAUTIFUL. Can I move in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I can't wait to decorate my apartment when I have my own

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful apartment! I love, love, love her vanity area!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the antlers on the wall! Such a rustic feel in a big city!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her apartment! Wow!! :)

    ReplyDelete