Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Weekending

I'm headed home for the weekend to celebrate one of my cousin's wedding showers. I'll leave you with some scenes from last weekend that I posted on instagram. It was one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in awhile.

We got up early to work-out on Saturday morning, and I had our building's yoga studio all to myself. Working out on the weekend always makes me feel so productive.

Of course cappuccinos were in order in this freezing weather. I gifted A a nespresso machine when he graduated two years. He's become quite the professional with it. 


I worked on some of the final touches in our living room. I covered our new coffee table with some of my favorite books and a pretty tray gifted from mom. 

I ordered this Jonathan Adler Zebra dish from Shop Waiting on Martha for a splash of color. I layered it over a gold try I've had forever, and added some fun matches from NYC favorites and Design Darling

I switched out the holiday decorations on our bar cart for Spring green straws and a bottler opener gifted to me by my dog (great taste that one!)

We dined at our favorite neighborhood Turkish restaurant. It's very cozy and the hummus is incredible. 

Finally, a look that's been in heavy rotation. Stripes, pixie pants, boots, and tortoiseshell. 








7 comments:

  1. Love your coffee table styling! And your outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your photos! I love your coffee table styling- you should do an apartment tour! If you ever see @LazyDaisyMonograms liking your pictures on Instagram, it's me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decorating style so much - hope you do an apartment tour when you're all settled!

    http://thegradventurer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that tortoiseshell necklace, where is it from???

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. My Hunter Boots notepad is from this adorable shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ANoteFromBees

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tray styling with the matching colors of the fun matches! So cute!

    ReplyDelete