2. I feel most comfortable in what I call "cute brunch" attire. Aka, jeans, flats and a cute top or sweater. I don't like overly dressing up (unless it's a sundress) or overly dressing down.
3. I have an irrational fear of cacti (cactus singular or however that goes). I watched an Are You Afraid of the Dark episode where a tarantula came out of a cactus and have been terrified ever since.
4. I'm a pretty decent cook. I haven't killed A yet so that's a plus right?
5. I actually read through every coffee table book I buy. I'm so full of random facts I could star on Jeopardy.
6. I "burrow" when I sleep. I sleep face down, very flat, under a pillow, like a groundhog.
7. I prefer to be cold over being hot.
8. My hair has about 4 layers of thickness to it when straightening. If I straighten or curl my hair, I usually watch a movie while doing it.
9. I send A funny texts, articles, and pictures throughout the day. Most of them are very, very random.
10. I memorized every breed of dog in the American Kennel Club when I was 10. To this day, I know them all. No really, try me!