Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hair Help

Alright followers, it's time for some suggestions. For my upcoming formal this weekend, I'm wearing a purple dress that is cinched tightly at the waist and ties like a halter with a fuller skirt. It has a bit of a 1950s ish vibe to it. I can't decide how to wear my hair (straight, curly, half up?). I'll take any suggestions you have!

So here is my natural hair:
Wavy 

Curls?

Loose curls pinned up? 

Stiffer curls pinned up? 
Straight? 

Pin straight? 

Straight and pinned half up? 

What do you think?






8 comments:

  1. Have fun at your formal!!!! Ahhh I miss those days! I think you should wear your hair pulled back in a messy bun! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alicia, up and in a messy bun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do your hair vintage-y (since your dress looks 1950s). Maybe all pinned up in curls? Or a beehive look (but more modern). I lovee your hair curly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress sounds so cute! I would definitely wear it up. I agree with Alicia, a messy bun would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the suggestion of a messy bun but I also like your hair naturally wavy and straight. I went through this debacle as well and spent all weekend doing my hair, trying on my dress and deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Messy bun or Veronica Lake curls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a bun would look good since it ties like a halter dress... but I also love it half up curled! Tough decision!! Whatever you do it will look gorgeous though, I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete